Our Online Resources are directed to a general audience and not to children. By accessing or using the Online Resources, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction required to form a binding contract. If you are accessing or using the Online Resources on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to the Terms.
- Information and Educational Purposes. The Online Resources and the information we provide through the Online Resources is for general information and educational purposes only. For example, such information may include information relating to medical conditions and treatment of those conditions. That information is provided only for informational purposes and is not intended to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. It should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of a health condition. For advice or information about diagnosis or treatment of a health condition, you should always consult with a competent, licensed doctor or other healthcare professional.
- Content. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information we make available through the Online Resources is accurate, current, and complete. However, due to various factors, we make no representations or warranties of any kind (either express or implied) as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or currency of any such information. The ONLINE RESOURCES AND ANY INFORMATION ON THEM is provided to you “as is” for your use in accordance with these terms only. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, your use of any such information. Rational Vaccines (and all other parties involved in creating, producing, and delivering such information and the online resources) disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith. The Online Resources may contain information provided by third parties or may contain links to third-party websites, content, and services. We do not control, endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for the information provided by third parties, or the websites, content, or services of third parties to which we provide links. We expressly disclaim any liability for any errors or omissions in the content included in the Online Resources or any third party sites linked to or from the Online Resources.
- Copyrights. The Online Resources contain copyrighted material and other proprietary information, and the entire content of the Online Resources is protected by United States copyright laws. You may not publish, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, edit, adapt, modify, or otherwise exploit any part of the Online Resources without our written consent. Rational Vaccines makes no representations or warranties that your use of content available through the Online Resources will not infringe a third party’s rights.
- Trademarks and other Proprietary Rights. RATIONAL VACCINES and other names, logos, designs, slogans, trademarks, service marks and trade dress on the Online Resources are owned by Rational Vaccines or its affiliates or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written consent from Rational Vaccines. No license to, or right in, any such proprietary rights of Rational Vaccines or other parties is granted to, or conferred upon, you.
- Prohibited Conduct. You many not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Online Resources to take any action that could harm us or any third party, interfere with the operation of the Online Resources, or use the Online Resources in a manner that violates any laws. For example, and without limitation, you may not:
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with the entity you represent;
- engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting of content or personal information;
- use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure;
- use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Online Resources or any activity conducted on the Online Resources or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system or network;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Online Resources; or
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Online Resources, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our visitors, affiliates, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute visitors who violate the Terms. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Online Resources for any or no reason at any time without notice.
- Indemnity. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US AND OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS (collectively, the “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSS, COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND EXPENSES), CLAIMS, DAMAGES, AND LIABILITIES RELATED TO OR ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE RESOURCES AND ANY ALLEGED VIOLATION BY YOU OF THESE TERMS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM FOR WHICH WE ARE ENTITLED TO INDEMNIFICATION UNDER THIS SECTION. IN SUCH EVENT, YOU SHALL PROVIDE US WITH SUCH COOPERATION AS WE REASONABLY REQUEST.
- Limitations of Liability. In no event will we OR ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES be liable For any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, lost profits, or other damages whatsoever arising in connection with the use of the online resources, any interruption in availability of the online resources, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, loss of data, or use, misuse, reliance, review, manipulation, or other utilization in any manner whatsoever of the online resources or the data collected through the online resources, even if one or more of them has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss. ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE ONLINE RESOURCES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF $50 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS.
- Governing Law; Venue; Limitation of Claims. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of Middlesex County, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA for resolution of any and all controversies, disputes, demands, counts, claims, or causes of action arising out of or relating to these Terms. You and Rational Vaccines submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for those purposes. Any claim either party has against the other under these Terms must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises.
- General. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us, superseding any prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and us. In the event any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions and will be replaced by an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of the Terms or your access to and use of the Online Resources.
Our failure to enforce any provisions of these Terms or respond to a violation by any party does not waive our right to subsequently enforce any terms or conditions of the Terms or respond to any violations. We reserve the right to assign our rights and obligations under the Terms. However, except with our prior written consent, you may not assign any of your rights or obligations under the Terms. All rights and remedies of Rational Vaccines hereunder are cumulative and in addition to those at law and in equity. Nothing contained in these terms is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Online Resources or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
- Contacting Us. You may contact Rational Vaccines at:
Rational Vaccines, Inc.
21 Erie Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
- Last modified: March 15, 2019